Thursday, December 18, 2014

Three and Five Row Beaded Leather Bracelets

Hi there!  I hope everyone is prepared for the holidays.  I'm done with my Christmas shopping, but there always ends up being one or two gifts that I still need to buy.  You know the ones where you receive a check from a family member to buy a gift for your kids, so you have to run out to those super crowded stores and find something because it's too late to order a gift online?  Fun!  Fun!

So my new jewelry-making obsession are those gorgeous three and five row beaded leather bracelets.  I learned how to make them and boy are they time consuming!  I have since made two bracelets for my Etsy Shop.  I have to say that they are really fun to make and I can actually bring my macramé board downstairs and sit in front of my television, catching up on DVR'd shows, and work on a bracelet.  I've realized that you have to think outside the box when it comes to colors because the bracelet is really a show piece.  Here's a picture of each one, please let me know what you think.  I'd welcome ideas for colors and/or beads for my next bracelet!  Thanks for stopping by, Donna.


 
 

No comments: