Friday, January 8, 2010

Updated Name Bracelets and Snowman Earrings

Happy New Year Everyone!
I came on to publish a new post about the Rosary beads I'm making for First Communions (see the previous post.) And I realized that my previous posts "disappeared" to my 2009 archives. (Blogging is new to me!) If you want to see pictures of the name bracelet I had previously posted, please look at my October 3, 2009 post. It also has the prices listed. To contact me via e-mail please use pumpkin1966@msn.com.
I'm also posting a couple pictures of a name bracelet that I added onto for someone. This wonderful woman got in contact with me because she'd seen my blog. She had received a name bracelet from her daughter as a gift several years ago. Well, she'd been blessed with three more grandchildren since she'd received it and she wanted the bracelet "updated".



I added a second strand for her along with the three new Swarovski crystals that represented the birthstones for her three "new" grandchildren. I did my best to match the original bracelet and I thought it came out fantastic. The woman was also extremely please with the results.


It came out really well, didn't it? I'm having a lot of fun making these name bracelets, so please contact me if you're interested in placing an order. Thanks!












No comments: